H.M. Ward's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by H.M. Ward

Mar 20, 12

(Review from the author)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.

message 1: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) I thought it was releaseing in March??? Now it's May!! Your KILLING US!!!!

message 2: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) Aweee, Come on! Now it's JUNE!!!!!!!

message 3: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) Now July??? If you're trying to kill me your doing a GREAT job!!!!!

message 4: by Elise (new) - added it

Elise When is this coming out I loved to first two books

message 5: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) Elise wrote: "When is this coming out I loved to first two books"

Good luck with that! I've been waiting almost two years for the book to come out!

message 6: by Elise (new) - added it

Elise Well that sucks big balls :( why even start a series n not finish it

message 7: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) Elise wrote: "Well that sucks big balls :( why even start a series n not finish it"

That's what I would like to know? I use to bug the author about it, but I got tired of the same response.

"Next month, 2 more months, working on it"... Blah blah, it gets old after almost 2 years, so I finally gave up!!

I would still love to read it though, it's an amazing series and I have to know how it ends!! HINT, HINT, H.M. WARD!!!

message 8: by Elise (new) - added it

Elise F**k that sucks I guess u get to the point where u don't even wanna read it anymore

message 9: by Lisa D. Smith (new)

Lisa D. Smith (Lissa Smith Reads) 2014 release can't wait… We have birthdays in… Aug., Sept., Oct., & Dec. HINT, HINT

message 10: by Alicia (new) - added it

Alicia Batista (Addicted Readers) HELLO??? ARE WE EVER GETTING THIS BOOK???? ALMOST THREE YEARS AND COUNTING!!!

message 11: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Wilson-gaudreau Hey there, is this book still being released?

message 12: by Elise (new) - added it

Elise I don't think so I think most of us that wanted this book have pretty much given up

message 13: by Elise (new) - added it

message 14: by Kelly (new) - added it

Kelly Wilson-gaudreau That's too bad it was a great story.

message 15: by Elise (new) - added it