Autumn's Reviews > Flutter

Flutter by Gina Linko

Apr 01, 12

bookshelves: kindle, netgalley, own, ya
Read from March 22 to 27, 2012

Flutter - 5 stars - Holy Smokes!

First off i adore this book.. I really loved how the author was able to induce a loop.. I had to be completely careful where i read this story.. i was completely transfixed.. Emery is just a 17 year old girl wanting to be normal too bad for her shes not.. Haunted yeah ill go with haunted by seizures she believes are loops (time travel) since she was a young girl.. Things are getting worse her loops convince her its time to kick rocks and so she does to a call town she only recently heard of.. where she meets a nice piece of eye candy with a good heart and he goes by the name of Ash -insert swoon here- a mysterious cowboy oh my he is so totally connected to the loops.. how?? im not telling I will say i had it all figured out which gave me great satisfaction,. I dont do well with the unknown and reading in E book form makes it impossible to skip to the end.. Okay i wont blame the Ebook Ill blame my OCD yeah thats it!! the OCD...

Now what i didnt like about the book and i see it alot of YA books.. Emery is undoubtedly damaged.. Strong but damaged and if my math is correct and trust me i might not be.. Emery and Ash fell madly in love in less than 2 weeks.. Perhaps im just cynical about love.. Anyways none of this really effected my love of the story being told..

Upon finishing this book right before bed i was unable to relax.. i had the after book glow and excitement.. My suggestion is pick up the book and enjoy..

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Flutter.

03/22/2012
03/22/2012
14.0% "so ive made a small dent today.. I cant wait to find out more about the boy.."
03/25/2012
32.0% "oh how I love Emery.. I'm so anxious to understand the loops.."
03/27/2012
66.0% "I think I have "my boy " figured out...I think its quite possible ill finish this up today.. I slightly go into my own loop when reading.."

message 1: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Can't wait to see what you think!!

Autumn Kimberly wrote: "Can't wait to see what you think!!"

Well i finally wrote my review :D

message 3: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Good review! I got denied my request for it so I'm going to have to wait for it to be released so I can read it.
Have you requested anything else?

Autumn I have a few more I was approved for..

message 5: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Which ones?
Don't you just love NetGalley?

Autumn THe shapeshifter's secret. a greyhound girl.. the last song.. skinnydipping.. lightning tree and the moonstone series.. and YES YES i do love netgalley..