Mello ❣ Illium ✮Harry✮ ☀Myrnin☀ Torin Ichimaru's Reviews > Speak of the Devil

Speak of the Devil by Jenna Black

Mar 21, 12

bookshelves: adult, demons, hawt-heroes, paranormal-romance, sassy-heroines, supernatural, urban-fantasy
Read on March 21, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 1

Again, I read one of these books in only a matter of hours. They're just too freakin' addicting.

Brian actually wised up and ditched Morgan. She rallied and got him back. Now to see if she's willing to continue to work on her act and keep him.

Saul got himself a girlfriend and it looks like some estrogen has finally been introduced into the council. I knew she would stick around the moment Saul took an interest in her. Now Raphael just needs himself a lover. He's all odd man out.

The Big Bad this time around was a loon. I'm not sure how I feel about that storyline.

I'm not sure what to say about this one. I did enjoy it quite a bit. Morgan and her constant drama are addicting as hell. I actually want her and Brian to come to some compromise with Lugh and how she interacts with him in her dreams. I know he can feel it when Morgan and Brian get it on, but it still feels like he's the odd man out. I feel bad for him. He doesn't seem to mind, though. Even said he enjoys it.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Speak of the Devil.

03/21/2012
14.0% "It would serve Morgan right if Brian left her ass. She says she loves him, but she barely opens up about anything. It'd be great if she would actually back her words up with trust. Poor Brian."
03/21/2012
14.0% "I don't get where Morgan gets her ideas from. What kind of smart person goes to pay a visit to the incredibly rich dude who's suing them?"
03/21/2012
68.0% "So Brian finally seems to be fed up with Morgan and her inability to trust. Good on him. Looks like Morgan may possibly be on the road to getting a new female friend. I've got a feeling Barbara may be around for a while."