Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi's Reviews > Intuition

Intuition by Amy A. Bartol

May 09, 14

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Recommended for: people who love Spanish soap operas, telenovelas or whatever they're called
Read from March 20 to 24, 2012

I'll try to mark all the spoilers here, but if you haven't read the book one and you're planing to then don't read my review.

Here goes the rest of the story, so shall we?!

Like I said the book one finished with our love triangle. So yes, now that another boy Russel is angry on our little girl Evie cause in the meantime she transformed him into (view spoiler). She is left with "the love of her life" Reed (he is the hot angel if you're confused) and so life goes on. In the meantime they have some troubles but nothing that big-guy Reed can't handle. That's the point when this book was good, relaxing and readable.

Now comes the most annoying part in the whole book . It's story told form Russel's point of view. Dear lord, that part was too much, too much of everything, too much descriptions, jealousy, repeating the story and so on. Luckily it wasn't long. (view spoiler) Absurd? Tell me about it!

So they manage to do what they've planed to. For some time, they're doing good job with hiding, but of course just for some time. (view spoiler)

Moving on. After they get away and everything, new trouble is in the air! (view spoiler) The end!

One more thing I want to add and that's my favourite quote form this book
“Doubt thou the stars are fire;
Doubt that the sun doth move;
Doubt truth to be a liar;
But never doubt I love…
I love thee best, O most best, believe it.”

Sounds familiar? Yes? Of course it does. Those are Shakespeare's words!

I'll say this one more time, I really wanted to enjoy this book. I tried but I couldn't. I hope that I'm the only one. Idea of this story is not bad, only Evie is probably the worst female character I've ever seen.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intuition.

03/22/2012 page 26
6.6% "this girl is soooo annoying!!!"
03/23/2012 page 163
41.37% "e sad je citam samo iz inata!!!" 14 comments
03/24/2012 page 391
99.24% "two more chapters! just two!!!" 6 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss Jel bar bolja od prethodne? Ja nastavak Hereaftera neću čitati!

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Ne ova je gora! Nemoj da citas ovo ni pod razno, ja necu Hereafter!

message 3: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss Neću! Hvala!

Sianee Tapp adding spoilers and putting writers down is a horriblr thing to do, if you didnt enjoy it fair enough but to rip it apart bit by bit is just nasty.

this series has depth its own language and so many different levels its captivating and amy is a lovely woman who doesnt deserve her hard work to be put down by anyone!!

message 5: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss This is her own opinion and last time I heard there´s that thing called "liberty of speech". She didn´t liked it, and you did. What´s the big deal? She didn´t put down this writers work. She was just beeing honest. I find sincerity in writing reviews much more important rather then making things more prettier then they are.

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Oh, but Miss I'm a heartless person, who has no respect for other people's works. You didn't know that? You apparently rate books according to the loveliness of the author! (Not that I've said a single word about her writing.)

message 7: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss Tanja (Tanychy) wrote: "Oh, but Miss I'm a heartless person, who has no respect for other people's works."

And just because of that your average rating is 4,05.LOL
Well, I´m lovely. Can you give my unwriten book 5 stars? Please... ;)

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi Miss wrote: "
And just because of that your average rating is 4,05.LOL
Well, I´m lovely. Can you give my unwriten book 5 stars? Please... ;) "

Yeah imagine that. I guess a lot of authors are friends of mine :D
But of course, you seem lovely enough :)

message 9: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss Ahahahahahaaa! :D :*

I know for sure that you´re drinking coffee on a regular basis with Carlos Ruiz Zafon...

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi We're closer now, so our families have lunch together every other Sunday, cause I have Melina Marchetta as my guest on other Sundays. :D

message 11: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss That´s why you gave 5 stars to On the Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta?! :O

Tanja (Tanychy) St. Delphi But of course and that's why I'm blabbing about The Shadow of the Wind 24/7.
Please don't tell me you though I actually loved the writing, or the characters or anything else! O.o

message 13: by Miss (new) - added it

Miss I am still so naive...

message 14: by Glass (new)

Glass Sianee wrote: "adding spoilers and putting writers down is a horriblr thing to do, if you didnt enjoy it fair enough but to rip it apart bit by bit is just nasty.

this series has depth its own language and so ma..."

Well, she explained "bit by bit" why she did not like this book. She wasn't disrespectful, she wrote in the beginning that there will be spoilers, she did not attack author, and in the end she wrote this:
"I'll say this one more time, I really wanted to enjoy while reading this book. I tried but I couldn't. I hope that I'm the only one.

I wouldn't say that she had any intention other than to be honest.

She didn't like it, you liked it. End of the story.