Cass's Reviews > down to earth

down to earth by Rhonda Hetzel

3891953
Mar 22, 12

bookshelves: 2012, books-i-own, i-highly-recommend, non-fiction, waldorf-lifestyle
Recommended for: All my friends and family... It is very inspiring.
Read from March 20 to 22, 2012 — I own a copy

Still busy reading "Down to Earth" the book written by Rhonda Hetzel who I kind of know through her online down-to-earth forum. I really only bought the book to be nice to the person running the forum. I was expecting a self-published unimpressive book. I was not expecting it to impress me as much as it has. I have been well and truelly surprised. This book is going to be recommended to all my friends, and probably a good half of them will get it as a xmas present.

It is the type of book that looks gorgeous. The cover art, the texture of the pages, the photos throughout the book. They are all inspiring and uplifting. I keep finding myself jotting down quotes and sending them to my friends.

The book talks about the simple ways of living, not as an alternate lifestyle but as a way that we all need to be living (though the author is not so presumptuous to say it like that). The author explains the important of taking control of your spending and fills the book with suggestions and advice on exactly how to do this.

I am slowly working through this book at night, after my children are in bed, with a cup of tea beside me... I kind of get the impression that this is how the author meant it to be read.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the book. I am recommending it to all my friends. I want to buy copies for all my friends now. I want to buy copies for my brothers and sisters. Very inspiring and uplifting.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read down to earth.

03/20/2012 page 103
31.0% "Finding it so uplifting and inspiring, I want all my friends to read it."