Ann's Reviews > Skin Deep

Skin Deep by Pamela Clare

Mar 20, 2012

bookshelves: contemporary-romance, romance-drama, novella, fav-author
Read in May, 2012

4.5 stars. Not sure what else to add that others haven't already said about this latest I-team installment. Nate is tough, sexy, protective, sweet and badass when he needs to be - Loved it. Marc and Julian’s Beer Run was an extra treat at the end of this novella. Don't ya just love these guys talking smack to each other. Particularly enjoyed the guys weapon bonding scene and having everyone together. Pamela Clare - you are AWESOME, we love these characters.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Deep.

Anne OK Nice review, Ann! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that PC will keep writing these novella-treats in between her full-lengths.

message 2: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Gosh I hope she keeps writing about the I-Team, don't want this series to end. Think Joaquin is next? I thought she was keeping Holly for last. Can't wait for the next one.

Jill If I haven't read any of the I-team books, will I be lost at all?

Karla "Don't ya just love these guys talking smack to each other.

Yes...it was awesome, they are all so alpha! Rawrrr!
Nice review Ann!

message 5: by Ann (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Jill wrote: "If I haven't read any of the I-team books, will I be lost at all?"
Jill - No, you won't be lost if you read this one, you might miss a bit of the background info on Megan and her brother Marc, but the series is great and if you read it, read them in order.

message 6: by Ann (last edited May 22, 2012 05:26AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ann Ann wrote: "Jill wrote: "If I haven't read any of the I-team books, will I be lost at all?""

No, you won't be lost but you might miss just a bit of the background info on Megan and her brother Marc, but it you read the series, read them in order.