Liza's Reviews > Gentlemen Prefer Nerds

Gentlemen Prefer Nerds by Joan Kilby

Mar 21, 12

Read in March, 2012

***3.5 out of 5 stars***

I really enjoyed Gentlemen Prefer Nerds a great deal. Maddie Maloney cracked me up. She admits to being a nerd and has no problems with her status as one. She is really much stronger than she gives herself credit for, and proved she was quite capable of being sexy when she wants to be as well.

Fabian Montgomery was a cross between James Bond and Remington Steele (why yes I’m showing my age with that reference, but Pierce Brosnan played both). He kept secrets from Maddie, but still needed her help in finding both The Chameleon and the stolen diamond, named The Rose.

There was really great chemistry between Fabian and Maddie from the very first. It only got stronger the longer they were with one another. You could tell they were falling hard for one another early on, even if neither seemed willing to admit it first.

I was lucky enough to get a copy of Gentlemen Prefer Nerds from NetGalley. The actual release date from Carina Press was March 12, so my post is going up a little after the release. You can purchase Gentlemen Prefer Nerds from your favorite online e-book retailer.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gentlemen Prefer Nerds.