Mojca's Reviews > Just the Way You Are

Just the Way You Are by Christina Dodd

Seven years ago the Prescott siblings were separated after their parent's tragic death.

Hope, the oldest, is still searching for the others, while earning a living working for an answering service.

Zachariah Givens, a wealthy businessman, hires her service, but Hope foolishly mistakes him for the butler. Charmed and tired of being treated like royalty because of his wealth, Zack doesn't correct her.

Their quick friendship blossoms into love and Zack is willing to do anything to keep Hope at his side. But that is the least of his problems when Hope discovers the truth.

Zack knows that the only way for her to even think of forgiving him is to try to solve the mystery of her past.

Reading this book made me smile, though Zack's predicament of trying to find someone who loves him for himself and not his money is as old as time.

There is enough mystery involving Hope's past and the strange separation from her siblings, to pull the sometimes slowing plot forward.

Since this is a series which I haven't yet been able to finish, I'm looking forward to a final resolution in the last book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just the Way You Are.