Mistik INK's Reviews > Angels' Flight

Jan 30, 14

bookshelves: angels-demons, guild-hunter, uf-pnr-series-mix
Recommended to Mistik INK by: valee
Read from March 20 to 23, 2012

Angels Pawn- Ashwini and Javier - teaser short story. I want more!
Angels Judgement - Sara and Deacon - good. I could have lived with out it.
Angels Wolf- Nimra and Noel - same as above
Angels Dance - Jessamy and Galen - this review is for this story. 5 stars! So glad I was recommended this by Lady Vale or I would never know this sexy angel and his perfect girl.

I don't like anthologies and half books in the series such as 4.5 or so.They just never seem to do it for me. However, in this story We get glimpses of the big bad Angel Raphael, how Michelle rose to power, Illium and his mortal as well as Jason and Aodhan (?spell?) and Dimitri, before they were the seven as we know them. It is a necessary story for all Guild Hunter fans. It's informative just as its beautiful, and beautiful it is.

"lips brushing her ear, a warm breath. "do u want to land?" ... most would write something like: "He bent his head to her ear, so that she could feel his warm breath."That's the difference with Singh, simple and so much more.
" A stool off to her left, a small table, a thick rug with comfortable-looking cushions in one corner of the polished stone of the floor" ...and I have a picture of the whole room without drilling into schematics. Singh says it all in very little words.

Overall, Galen and Jess story was very addictive. He is raw male power and she is so delicate and scholarly. I mean, let's face it, it's a story of a warrior and a librarian. Frikin' fantasy!

View all my Recommendations on MistikINK.com

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Angels' Flight.

03/21/2012
03/22/2012
40.0% "Gosh, how she sucks me in her world. I will need to reread the guild books after this." 7 comments
03/23/2012
65.0% "Her writing is like a best played symphony. It just flows and molds into words."
03/23/2012
93.0% "O men the did the dance!!!!!!!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Amanda Agree! Nalini Singh is the best kept secret. I've been trying to share the love though.

message 2: by Mistik INK (last edited Mar 23, 2012 01:42AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mistik INK I just shared some love with another friend today! I keep saying She's in a league of her own

message 3: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright How is this book? I've read the other books i this series.

Mistik INK It's an anthology so as such it's good. I should finish it by tonight.

message 5: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright ooooo!! Can't wait to see your review. I'm sure I'll grab it.

Lori I'll have to finish reading Angel's Dance. I stopped reading after Angel's Wolf. I enjoyed it and Angel's Pawn and I agree with you, I wish there was more to that story.

Mistik INK They Dance Lori!!! They do! I appsolutely adored Galens story. It's great and short but full of passion.