Amy Lillard's Reviews > The Devil Has Dimples

The Devil Has Dimples by Pepper Phillips

May 28, 12

Read in May, 2012

Imagine getting a letter from an attorney telling you that he’s settling your mother’s estate, but the name of the deceased is not your mother. That’s exactly what happens to Sara McLaughlin. Like any rational human being, she goes to investigate, but as with most small towns, rationality is checked at the city limits sign. It’s a good thing for Sara that the attorney is so darn good looking. And it’s a good thing for Grant (the attorney) that he has great dimples.

As the terms of Maudie’s will are revealed, Sara must stay in Boggy Bayou and run her antique shop in order to inherit the estate. Or she can walk away and everything will be sold and the moneys donated to charity. Sara decides to stay and what follows is a hilarious, sexy tale about two people who were meant to be together, but never knew it until now.

This zany story is laugh-out loud funny, squirm in your seat sexy, and so much fun to read. No, I’m not going to tell you who Sara’s daddy is. That would spoil all the fun. I will tell you that I would love to taste one of Sara’s lemon cookies and visit Maudie’s antique shop. Boggy Bayou, despite its secrets and quirks, is my sort of town!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Devil Has Dimples.