Sara Z's Reviews > The Tale Of The Vampire Bride

The Tale Of The Vampire Bride by Rhiannon Frater

Apr 04, 12

Read from March 24 to 30, 2012

3.5 stars Frater is a very good writer. Having read other books of hers I have noticed that she can change her style of writing based on the story and time period shes writing about and she will always make you want to read the book in one sitting. I have never wanted to put her books down once I have started them. She makes every story exciting, interesting, intriguing and believable and this makes an excellent writer, and this story was no different. She kept me interested right from the start and actually made me go from hating Vlad to actually liking, or at least feeling bad for him, at then end of the story. I really have only one critique about the book and that is the story and issues repeat through the story at times and Frater had the character Glynis always stomping her foot, she stomped her foot and turned, she stomped her foot and pouted, she stomped her foot and frowned, she stomped her foot, she stomped her foot, she stomped her foot, that got repetitive fast and a little irritating but easily overlooked bc the story was so captivating. Overall, I definitely recommend reading this book and her other books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Tale Of The Vampire Bride.

03/28/2012 page 160