E's Reviews > Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph, and Everyday Joy

Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson

Mar 19, 12

Heaven Is Here: An Incredible Story of Hope, Triumph and Everyday Joy by Stephanie Nielson is an unforgettable memoir written by an unforgettable woman.In an instant an airplane crash changed a life that she loved and was grateful for into a life full of unimaginable challenges. She had burns over 80 percent of her body and her husband, Christian, had burns over 40 percent of his body. Stephanie was in a coma for 4 months and it was not certain she would survive. Thankfully, she does survive and this is her story of courage and faith and love. She gives much credit to all who helped her and her family. However, it is her inner strength and her unconditional love of her family that motivates her to return to them and to become even stronger. She has written a moving memoir and it is a story of inspiration. She is a remarkable woman. I will never forget her story.
I received this book free of charge from LibraryThing Early Reviewers and I give this review willingly for free.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heaven Is Here.