Martha De Los Reyes's Reviews > Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe

Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz

5181966
Mar 19, 12

Loved this book=) I didnt know much about it and i didnt completly read the whole summary on the front flap so i didnt know it would change like the way it did in the middle. i checked it out cause i thought it was about friendship. i guess i should have saw it coming from the context. I love it mostly because i could relate to Ari's family. I hardly talk to my dad and all my sisters and brother are atleast 10yrs older than me and we aren't so close. My parents always compare me to my sisters just like Ari's do to his brother. I was suprised when i realized it took place i Texas and the family was Mexican cause then i could relate to it even more. I couldnt stop thinking about this book after i read it=)i want to thank the writer so much for a beautiful book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe.