Heather's Reviews > Twilight

Jul 26, 10

bookshelves: young-adult, 5-star-reads, fantasy
Read from July 24 to 25, 2010, read count: 3

Read: July 25, 2010
Yep, still just as enjoyable and addictive as the other two times.... :)

Read: Aug 2008

Read: May 2008
I kept seeing this book listed on the bestsellers list on Barnes & Noble's website. It sounded interesting (vampires...romance...suspense). So I put my name on the hold list at the library. I was on the hold list for several weeks before I finally got to bring the book home. I picked it up and started to read...mainly just to get a feel for the story and writing style and see if it was something I might be interested in. I couldn't put it down! I absolutely fell in love with this story. When I finished it, I was impatient to read the next one in the series. I put my name on the hold list, once again, but eventually broke down and just purchased all three books in the series. It was impossible to wait on a hold list while I was dying to be back in Bella and Edward's world and to find out what happens next in their story. Twilight has become one of my favorite love stories and favorite books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Twilight.

07/24/2010 page 53
11.0% "and here we go again.... :)"
show 1 hidden update…

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Vicki What's prompting the re-read?

Heather Well, I love the series and have been wanting to do another re-read for quite awhile. Then having my Twilight-crazed niece here with me all week and taking her to see the Eclipse movie got me itching for it even more. So I figured what the heck...and dived in! LOL :)

Vicki Nice! I hope you enjoy it as much the second time around. Are you going to re-read all of them?

Heather Yep, that's my plan. I don't know if I'll read them back-to-back or not, but will try to read them fairly close together.

(*whispers* This is actually my third time around reading these. Don't know that I should admit that or not but.... LOL)

Vicki Hey if you enjoy them, go for it! I rarely re-read books, but that's because I have a bookshelf bursting at its seams.

Laura OMG Heather, I'm stunned! LOL!

Heather I just can't help myself! And the crazy thing is how addictive these books still are for me. Even after the re-reads and the two years that have passed since I last read them. Great escapism, which is exactly what I need right now. Gotta love that! :)