Stine's Reviews > The Legacy

The Legacy by Gemma Malley

Aug 18, 12

bookshelves: dystopia, science-fiction, young-adult, killed-spiders-with-it
Read on March 19, 2012

This book was kind of disappointing. It's been a while since I read the second one, but the author kept recapping thing so that wasn't a problem.

These books bring up an important issues about how no one can really live forever because the costs just wouldn't be worth it. There's no children because they would take up too much space, and soon enough things would start running out. Less food, less clean water etc.

There's a lot of unexplored bits in this books that I wish the author spent some more time on. As an example I can mention that the organization of the underground didn't make any sense. After all that time time I would think that more than one guy and a lot of children would be in charge? It's just confusing and doesn't make all that much sense. And Peter? Why would he leave the quiet life behind? To help people? No, because he was bored. Seriously? That's his motivation. I'm so disappointed I can't even spell correctly.

This book didn't keep me interested and towards the middle I found myself skimming most of it. Not the worst book I've read, but definitely not my favorite.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Legacy.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stig (new)

Stig Dyrdal Killed-spider-with-it ehehee ^^, good to know what books to dodge!