Kathy Russo's Reviews > Fire And Ice

Fire And Ice by Dianna Bellerose

Mar 19, 2012

Read on March 19, 2012

Won this book through a First Reads giveaway and received it today in the mail...I couldn't put it down after I started reading it.
Normally, I am not too keen on relationship novels, yet with Bellerose's work I felt a connection to it.

Nancy falls in love with her childhood sweetheart, Tom. She is very heartwarming and also very likable to everyone, but soon the situations that Nancy finds herself thrown into have Nancy realizing she has some very important decisions to make, that not only affect her but those around her. Tom has changed from the sweet, young boy Nancy gave her heart to, and not in the good way. Taken to abuse and violence, he puts Nancy and their daughter, Jen, in constant turmoil and pain.
How many times do we find out people are not who they say they are? Nancy struggles to come to terms with this realization and how she must do something to change things, thus making her come out stronger.

Fire and Ice is truly a universal story...Everyone can identify with it in some shape or form.
Anyone, no matter age can identify with this work. From learning to cope with the hardships & struggles of being in a relationship, learning what you will & won't put up with, and even finding yourself...your true self.

What a truly wonderful story this was. I really couldn't put it down; a real page turner that kept me reading it needing more and wanting to know what happens.

You will not be disappointed! A real fantastic read.

Fire and Ice is, overall, a captivating love story, brilliantly written, and heart inspiring. A new classic has been born, thanks to Bellerose. it will be loved by Romance readers many years to come.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire And Ice.

03/19/2012 page 39