Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > Burn for Burn

Burn for Burn by Jenny Han

May 30, 2012

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, arc-books, around-the-world-arc-tours
Read from May 29 to 30, 2012

A HUGE THANK YOU THANK YOU to Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to read the BRILLIANT read! I started reading it yesterday morning and I could not put it down. I actually fell asleep holding the book because I was trying to stay awake to finish it. This review is going to be different from my other reviews because it has three main girl characters and they each need there own spotlight and we have the supporting cxharacters that rock so I need to give you low down from their perspective.

Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian have ROCKED the nation with this book. HOLY BATMAN AND HOLY COW did this book bring me back to the days of high school where the popular kids were everything and the non popular kids were nothing. I was part of the popular crowd in high school only because of my family. All my cousins played baseball and basketball so I was always being taken here there and everywhere. So when I read this book I said to myself that Jenny and Siobhan did their homework. It was true to the very last page and I NEED REALLY NEED the second book to this series like ASAP!

So here is my mini review on the charcaters and where there at. This is a MUST READ so I advise you when it comes out in September to pick up your copy and set aside some time because you are not going to be able to put it down. I am also having a giveaway where I will be giving away two copies of this book because I love it so so much!

Mary:Left the island after a traumatic event. When she returns she is coming back with one thing in mind and that is to get back at the person who hurt her. She will stop at nothing to get REVENGE on that person and what better way to get that person's attention she reinvents herself and the person does not even know who she is.

What will Mary do to that person? Will revenge be enough or will Mary change her mind?

Lillia: She is rich and spoiled and always gets what she wants. But what will happen when she and someone she thought loved her betrays her and leaves her high and dry. Lillia wants REVENGE so bad she can taste it and once she starts the events rolling she does not want to stop.

What will Lillia do? Will she destroy the one person that destroyed her? Will she be take everyone out that has ever done her wrong?

Kat: Fun, loving and true to herself but one hiccup to her she fell in love with the wrong boy or so she thinks. When she see the guy talking to someone else she is upset and she wants REVENGE because what is sweeter than revenge.

What will Kat do to this boy? Will the means justify the ends? What exactly is revenge for all three of these girls. Revenge runs deep in these girls and they will stop at nothing to get back at the person or persons who hurt them.

What will happen to Nadia, Alex, Reeve, Rennie, PJ, Ashlin, and Derek? Will payback really be a b&&ch? This is a September MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!

I am Team Alex all the way ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Burn for Burn.

message 1: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Can't wait for it!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Oh man I started it last night and did not want to put it down. I am about halfway through. I will keep you posted :)

message 3: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Wow, your review got me even more pumped for the release! Thanks! :)

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Danielle,
I am not done yet but every time I start to finish these dang people bother me so I locked my room door and I am going to finish it right now. Give me like ten minutes and then you will be SUPER PUMPED to read it! Totally EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Danielle (last edited May 30, 2012 05:57PM) (new)

Danielle Hahahaha, ok; Looking forward to being SUPER PUMPED then!

Anita Loved your review, started reading it earlier, this is a pageturner so far, can't wait to see what happens next, and love Alex as well!

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Anita,
I am so TEAM ALEX! He is such a great guy and Lillia needs to step up or she will lose him for good because Kat is some good compatition!

What do you think about Reeve so far? I thought total TOOL :(

Anita Tee loves Kyle Jacobson wrote: "Anita,

What do you think about Reeve so far? I thought t..."

Reeve is awful, I hope he gets what he deserves, he and Rennie would deserve each other.
I actually like Kat better than Lillia at the moment, but will let you know if that changes once I am finished with the book

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Yeah I love Kat and Alex together and I need the second book ASAP!

Anita Tee loves Kyle Jacobson wrote: "Yeah I love Kat and Alex together and I need the second book ASAP!"
OMG loved it but what a cliffhanger, any idea when the second book will come out? I guess next year September right?

Tee loves Kyle Jacobson Yes next year! I need it ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!