♡Karlyn P♡'s Reviews > Skin Deep

Skin Deep by Pamela Clare

May 17, 12

bookshelves: novella-shortstory, genre-suspense, published-2012, steam-hot
Read from May 16 to 17, 2012

How does she keep coming up with these amazing heroes???!!! I. LOVED. NATE! Wow, what a great story that really goes for the heart.

Skin Deep is not just a quicky story with some smoking heat (and there is that too!!), but an emotionally charged romance between two people healing their deep scars. I loved the tenderness, understanding, and acceptance between them. sigh

I had forgotten much of Megan's story from Unlawful Contact, but we eventually learn all we need to know as her past is slowly revealed. (you don't need to read Unlawful Contact first, this works great as a stand-alone read too).

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Deep.

05/16/2012
10.0% "Uncle Julie, lol! Too funny ..." 3 comments
05/16/2012
50.0% "Gah!! How am i to read while making dinner? Ugh, I would order out if I didn't already promise hubby this dinner. This is turning into a great story, I just wish I could recall more about Megan's story from unlawful contact" 1 comment

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Kristen (Peddler of Smut) I'm excited to read this book. Great review, KarLyn

Anne OK Great review KarLyn! I ask myself the same question everytime I read a new release from PC. Nate and Megan were a perfect fit!

Sherylb Starting this one today!!

Crista Wasn't this an awesome treat....

MelissaB Great review!

♡Karlyn P♡ Thanks everyone. Yes, this was just awesome. I really didn't know if she could pack a great story into a novella, but she really did. Nate is yet another amazing hero. He was so sweet but also quite alpha too.

There is a short bonus story at the end too, where Marc, Julian and the guys go to the liquor store and thwart a robbery in progress. Of course, it is their interaction with each other that was most fun to read.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... I. LOVED. NATE. too!!!!!!! And I wonder the same thing... how does she do it? I'm glad she does, though.

♡Karlyn P♡ UniquelyMoi *~*Dhestiny*~* wrote: "I. LOVED. NATE. too!!!!!!! And I wonder the same thing... how does she do it? I'm glad she does, though."

Me too! He was probably the most gentle alpha hero she has ever written, and I loved how their attraction was not all about lust and physical attraction. It was a love story, through and through.

Wendy Great review Karlyn! I need to tackle this one over the weekend.

UniquelyMoi ... So I Can Shine... Yes, a true love story. Honestly, I think an over the top alpha hero would have scared Megan to death. It's Nate's ability to be gentle that won her over.

♡Karlyn P♡ Wendy wrote: "Great review Karlyn! I need to tackle this one over the weekend."

Hope you enjoy it Wendy!

message 12: by Dee (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dee Nice review KarLyn....I have this lined up and ready to start tonight..been looking forward to this one for ages!

♡Karlyn P♡ Dee wrote: "Nice review KarLyn....I have this lined up and ready to start tonight..been looking forward to this one for ages!"

Thanks Dee, I imagine this will be on many peoples weekend reading list. enjoy!

KatLynne Nice review KarLyn! This was an amazing love story.

KindleRomance Reviews Great review!

♡Karlyn P♡ Kris (KindleRomance) wrote: "Great review!"

KatLynne wrote: "Nice review KarLyn! This was an amazing love story."

Thanks Kris and KatLynne!