Kriss's Reviews > The Illuminatus! Trilogy: The Eye in the Pyramid/The Golden Apple/Leviathan

The Illuminatus! Trilogy by Robert Shea
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
6100497
's review
Apr 08, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Recommended for: All my crazy friends
Read from March 19 to April 08, 2012 — I own a copy, read count: 3

likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Illuminatus! Trilogy.
sign in »

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by J K (new) - added it

J K Oh man, I nearly bought this second hand. Hope it's worth a read.


Kriss J K wrote: "Oh man, I nearly bought this second hand. Hope it's worth a read."
OMG wait till you see my Tuesday Teaser on Cabin Goddess. ROFLMAO I did it in honor of all the Abdul Alhazred peeps hehehe


James Pratt I read this a couple of years ago. Yeah, it was a real trip. I was surprised at the number of Lovecraft references, not just Cthulhu. You should also check out the Schrodinger's Cat trilogy.


Kriss James wrote: "I read this a couple of years ago. Yeah, it was a real trip. I was surprised at the number of Lovecraft references, not just Cthulhu. You should also check out the Schrodinger's Cat trilogy."

OH honey I have that too! When you read my post on the blog you will understand that I almost caused my teacher to have a coronary and my father busted out laughing and pissed him off. He read it while I was not reading it at the same time, and we argued for hours. ... 23... 23 man it is the number of the universe!! Forget about the question whose answer is 42


message 5: by J K (new) - added it

J K Brilliant :-) definitely checking these out, then.
I must Away, to the library!

Looking forward to the Teaser, Kriss!

Second part of interview up now, James, yaaaay!


message 6: by B (new)

B Throwsnaill Definitely a worthwhile read if for no other reason than understanding the meaning of the term "fnord".


Kriss B wrote: "Definitely a worthwhile read if for no other reason than understanding the meaning of the term "fnord"."

OH yes indeed *snickering* I DARE YOU .. do NOT WIKI... read people.. the answer is 23 and I dare say much fnord will prove it (laughing really hard now)


back to top