Jodie's Reviews > Neferet's Curse

Neferet's Curse by P.C. Cast

Mar 19, 2012

bookshelves: to-read, 2013, house-of-night, next-to-read

I really can't wait for this one, loved dragons oath and lenobia's vow but Neferet's story will be really interesting to read, and might explain why she is so evil.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Neferet's Curse.

message 1: by Chloe (new) - added it

Chloe Lynch i cant wait for it either but the reason she wants to get rid of all humans is because her father was very cruel to her and she had developed a hatred for all humans but im sure there will be alot more infomation in this book that i cannot wait to read

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I was the one that change it because my friend tried to preorder it and it said that date :'(

message 3: by KShade (new)

KShade I can't wait! that's unfortunate that it had to be moved back :'(

Leeann Brooks Just starting it!!! Yeah it might give us a insight why she is the way she is.

Kat❤asprohie!! change to when ?

message 6: by Jodie (new) - added it

Jodie Leeann wrote: "Just starting it!!! Yeah it might give us a insight why she is the way she is."

I almost forgot it was out, i need to read it now :-)

Kat wrote: "change to when ?"

I wrote this a while back, but it changed from something like july last year :-)

message 7: by Christina (new) - added it

Christina St. George It was amazingly good, her story was what I had thought had happened to her; just some basics. It Is definitely a good read.

Kasa Hrycuna It was great! And it def brought to light why she is the way she is now. It made me feel bad for her. Her father was horrible to her. Its no wonder she's evil now.