Cdee's Reviews > Babe in Boyland

Babe in Boyland by Jody Gehrman

Mar 18, 12

Recommended to Cdee by: goodreads.com
Recommended for: any girl that wanted to know what a boy wanted!!
Read on March 19, 2012, read count: 1

This book took me 3 hours to read! I know crazy, right! I had just put down one book when I saw out the corner of my eye and with a crazing for the movie (She's the Man), i thought why not?! ... So that is how I found myself 4 o'clock in the morning, 10 pages from the end and I thought, why not?!
Now as I already said, the only reason I bought this book in the first place was because I love the Amanda Byrnes film, and after reading the synopsis I knew this was right up my street. Okay, it's isn't the same plot but close enough..Who doesn't want to go boarding school with a bunch of cute boys!! Who's with me?!
I loved the story, I love Natalie's character, and with a sweet boy like Emilio who could resist reading the book in one night ;)
However if I had anything to say that I was disappointed in was the predictability of some of the characters, e.g. Summer!!
So the book wasn't going to be the book of the century but I love the cute, quick read that completely made me jealous of a girl with a stick on beard ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Babe in Boyland.