Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥'s Reviews > Legacy of the Highlands

Legacy of the Highlands by Harriet Schultz

Mar 19, 12

bookshelves: on-nook, contemporary, murder-mystery, keepers, scottish-highland
Read from March 18 to 20, 2012

I started reading the book this morning and I haven't been able to put it down. Alex and Will are perfect couple. But when Will has been murdered, I cried with Alex. Gosshhhh this book is very sad... very heart breaking, my heart goes out to Alex in early chapter.

A Sgian Dubh - Scottish dagger, Gaelic for 'black knife".. was found beside Will's body
Sgian dubh

Murder mysteries story can keep you captivated for hours and look what they did to me. This book cause me a lack of sleep, skipped lunch and had a late dinner. It made me smile and laugh but it also brought me to tears. I love that wonderful mix of emotion.

This is a wonderful book and I recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Legacy of the Highlands.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Harriet (new)

Harriet Schultz Dear Nisha,

I'm sorry that you didn't sleep or eat (!) while you were reading Legacy of the Highlands, but that's a great compliment to any author whose goal is to write a story that readers will enjoy so much that they get lost in it. Thank you!

Harriet

Sha Mslvoe ♥♥♥ No worries. It's worth it to get lost in a good book :-) and thank you for sharing the wonderful story with the rest of the world. Keep up the great work and looking forward to your next book.