Ben Pack's Reviews > The Prisoner of Cell 25

The Prisoner of Cell 25 by Richard Paul Evans

M 50x66
Mar 18, 2012

Read in November, 2011

This book is about Michael Vey who is a scrawny kid with a big secret. He has electrical powers that enable him to shock people or things. His mom and him live in a small town in Idaho. Coincidentally there is another electric child in that town too. Her name is Taylor. She is the most beautiful and popular girl in school. Michael is getting beat up after school by the school bullies and he uses his powers to shock the bullies. Taylor is also there trying to intervien, she sees michael use his powers and she soon tells him that she too has powers.

They want to know why they have these powers so with help from there friend Ostin they research and find out they were born in the same hospital. They soon figure out there is a big conspirasy and that it is all centered around the Elgen Academy in Pasadena, California. The Academy finds out they have been researching and they kidnap Taylor and Michael's mom.

The remainder of the book is about Micheal going to Pasadena to rescue his mom and Taylor. You will have to read the rest of the book to find out what happens next.

I really liked this book it was an easy and fun read. The author Richard Paul Evans has a way of grabing the readers attention and not letting it go! I even got grounded from the book because I could not put it down!
I would highly recomend this book to read! I can't wait till the second one comes out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Prisoner of Cell 25.