Ren's Reviews > Skin Deep

Skin Deep by Pamela Clare

Thought after reading :

Pamela Clare, you will always be my favorite author.

That's a truth.

And when I see you write the dedication of this book for I-Team fans, I don't know if I can't love you more.

But that's the truth

I don't know if I want to write full reviews, maybe later. There many wonderful I-Team fans such like Lady Jayne, Auntee, Shawna, Annie and others that also wrote wonderful reviews.

For readers who not read I- Team series yet, what are you waiting for? The series that full of suspense, romance, action, steamy scene but also bring tears to your eyes, discuss so many humanity concern is a series that can't be missed.

*********************************************************************

UPDATE : I won this!! Thank you, Pamela! :D :D

An I - Team Novella which featuring Megan Hunter, Marc Hunter's sister from Unlawful Contact.

Do it mean more (my everlasting love) Marc Hunter? :D :D

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Skin Deep.

05/31/2012
2.0% "When Pamela write "Hey, I-Team fans, this one is for you...", I want to cry... :')" 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* CONGRATS, Ren! Your winning streak continues! You will love this, I guarantee! ^_^

message 2: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Thanks Jayne! :D

Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* Ren wrote: "Thanks Jayne! :D
Oh, I know I will love this. The Marc Hunter's beer scene alone totally guaranteed about that :P"

There's a scene at the end of that between Marc and Sophie that just had me smiling from ear to ear. ^_^ Enjoy!!!

message 4: by Jen (new) - added it

Jen Congrats on winning the book!!! Let me know how you like it when you are done reading it!!!

message 5: by Ren (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ren Lady Jayne *~*The Beach Bandida*~* wrote: "Ren wrote: "Thanks Jayne! :D

There's a scene at the end of that between Marc and Sophie that just ..."

I just finish this one tonight, Jayne! Nate and Megan bring tears in my eyes :').

And I love when Emily called Julian, "Uncle Julie", mwahahahahahahaha (woops)

@Jen : Thanks, I really love it. So good to read this novella, since we must wait for a long time for the next I-Team book :(

Jennifer Lane I think Pamela Clare is my favorite author too! Congrats on winning a copy, Ren. :)

message 7: by Brittany B. (new)

Brittany B. :))