Erika's Reviews > Split Ends: Sometimes the End Is Really the Beginning

Split Ends by Kristin Billerbeck

Mar 26, 12

Read from March 21 to 24, 2012

Ugh. The best part of this book was that each chapter had a quote from a Hollywood legend: Sofia Loren, Cary Grant, Ingrid Bergman, etc.

I wasn't loving the book at first, but decided to continue on. Not sure that was the best course of action. In addition to having a main character that seemed to be a contradiction in terms, to put it nicely, no character in this book was anyone I would want to spend time with. Plus, and this is a bad one, the editing off the book was poor. Most of the errors were simple editing mistakes, but there was one construction error that had me shaking my head in confusion.

If the one star and this review don't get the point across, don't wast time reading this book.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Split Ends.

Cookielover Um, this book was a hilarious and beautiful lo e story...just saying.

Cookielover Sorry for forgetting the "v" in LOVE...I type too fast.

Erika I'm glad you liked it. I had to re-read my review to remind myself of the book, which isn't a good sign. ; )

Check out my review of The Christmas Cookie Club by Ann Pearlman. Judging by your handle, you might like it, too.