TheGeekyBlogger's Reviews > Dust & Decay

Challenges: Zombies, Read for Fun
Overall Rating: 4.50
Story Rating: 4.75
Character Rating: 4.50

First Thought when Finished: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Don't ask I am not going to tell you why)

What I Loved: I am not going to give spoilers so while I LOVED almost everything about this book, I can't really be specific. Dust & Decay is about journey, leaving the comfort (even in a Zombie infested world) of what you know and seeking out something better. This book really pulled at my heartstrings and made EVERYONE grow up! Dust & Decay reminded us that this is a world filled with bad people, interesting people, and really no answers as to what makes a Zombie tick. Perhaps it is the fact that once you think you have figured out how to live in a Zombie world, the rules change. I laughed, cried, and was seriously thinking about reading the last chapter way before I got there!

What I Liked: Jonathan kept it real! People got hurt, killed, treated badly, and unfortunately not everyone got what was coming to them! This just made Dust & Decay more gripping. He also introduced quite a few new characters that were perfect fits to the story. You just got the feeling that the crew was in for an adventure of epic proportions whether they were ready or not!

Final Though when Finished: Seriously September? *stamps foot*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dust & Decay.