Lisa Kay's Reviews > April Fool Dead

April Fool Dead by Carolyn Hart

description

★★★★☆ (This is a review of the audiobook.) Kate Reading does her usual lovely job of narrating this one! (She narrates the Pink Carnation series also.)

Loved the storyline in this one, too. I’ve read Carolyn Hart once before (another series), and thought I’d try this one for an April Challenge. That, and I needed the state (South Carolina) for a State Challenge. So glad I did, as it was a wonderful surprise.

It is the 13th in the Death on Demand Mysteries series, but not unlucky at all; I’ll definitely be looking for more. Loved the humorous dialogue between the primary sleuthing couple, Annie and Max. Loved the mystery – or should I say mysteries, since there is a bit of a crime spree going on in this one. They all had me guessing. Clever.

Death on Demand (Death on Demand, #1) by Carolyn Hart Design for Murder by Carolyn Hart Something Wicked (Death on Demand, #3) by Carolyn Hart Honeymoon With Murder (Death on Demand Mystery, Book 4) by Carolyn Hart A Little Class on Murder by Carolyn Hart Deadly Valentine (Death on Demand, #6) by Carolyn Hart The Christie Caper (Death on Demand Mystery, Book 7) by Carolyn Hart Southern Ghost (Death on Demand Mystery, Book 8) by Carolyn Hart Mint Julep Murder (Death on Demand Mystery, Book 9) by Carolyn Hart Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn Hart White Elephant Dead A Death On Demand Mystery by Carolyn Hart Sugarplum Dead (Death on Demand, #12) by Carolyn Hart April Fool Dead by Carolyn Hart Engaged to Die (Death on Demand, #14) by Carolyn Hart Murder Walks the Plank (Death on Demand, #15) by Carolyn Hart Death of the Party (Death on Demand, #16) by Carolyn Hart Dead Days of Summer (Death on Demand, #17) by Carolyn Hart Death Walked In (Death on Demand, #18) by Carolyn Hart Dare to Die (Death on Demand, #19) by Carolyn Hart Laughed 'Til He Died (Death on Demand, #20) by Carolyn Hart Dead by Midnight (Death on Demand, #21) by Carolyn Hart Death Comes Silently (Death on Demand, #22) by Carolyn Hart

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read April Fool Dead.

message 1: by Karla (new)

Karla Nice review Lisa Kay! I'm listening to my first audiobook, you inspired me and I love it!

Lisa Kay Great, Karla! Which book?