Bianca's Reviews > A Strange Fire

A Strange Fire by L.H. Cosway

Mar 29, 12

Read from March 17 to 20, 2012

As I first started to read the book. I immediately fell in love with it. From Florence and her strong, Yet Low self a stem. Stammer, Presence….To Frank, And all of his lovable traits…Each page i turned (Or should i say scrolled) I just wanted more and more….Each Time, Not only Losing track of time but falling deeper and deeper into the the world of Florence Vaine…

Florence Grew up with a Alcoholic, Drug dealer farther, Who Abused her. Both physically and mentally…But once she moves to Chesterport to live with her grandmother. Her Life changes in ways she never thought possible. Florence has a gift. She can see the aura of those around her, And…… (Oh Wait, Before i go any further..You Should go buy the book and find out the rest for yourself ).

And, If you were wondering “Does Florence has a stammer?”…Then YES you were right!!!….But to be honest i was so invested into the story and each character that it didn’t bother me at all…In Fact, It make Flo’s Character that extra bit interesting.

I can’t wait for the Second book in the Florence Vaine Series to come out…To Continue on with the story and…To keep Drooling over Frank….& Alex (Of course some others as well ;)

This was the first novel i have read by L.H Cosway. And now that i know how amazing she is…I will definitely go and get a copy of her First Book -TEGAN’S BLOOD…(You Should too)
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Strange Fire.