Maria Kinsley's Reviews > Cinnamon Roll Murder

3219281
Apr 04, 2012

did not like it
Read from March 17 to April 04, 2012

Pretty awful. Don't waste your time. I listened to the audiobook version and considered stopping several times but kept going to see if it could get worse. It did. I have no idea how this series is a bestseller. The author beats the reader over the head with everything - we are not morons, we can follow along without everything being repeated and over-explained. Also, Hannah does so many dumb things it is hard to take her seriously as a detective. I mean really when a killer is chasing you and you run for a deserted area under construction instead of the brightly lit, populated place because since it is unknown territory for Hannah, hopefully it will be to the killer as well. Wow. Great logic there. Not to mention the part where someone just got murdered about 10 seconds ago and Hannah goes on and on about her weight and personal appearance. Vain, much? Someone you know just got killed! Ugh. Ughhhh. Sorry, harsh. But I was very disappointed in what I thought would be a fun read.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cinnamon Roll Murder.