Tabitha's Reviews > Intangible

Intangible by J. Meyers

Mar 17, 12

Read in March, 2012

Luke and Sera are your average twins, except for the fact that they both have supernatural powers that they keep secret. Luke can see into the future, and Sera can heal with just the touch of her hand. When Luke has a vision of his sister being killed he starts to reconsider the gift he has always loved.

The first half of this book was fairly slow, but it kept me interested. The characters were different then your average YA characters. They had great personalities and I genuinely liked them. The book was also written in multiple POV's which doesn't always work, but in this book it did!

This book was definitely different then the other Paranormal YA books out there! This book is big on family and the bond that siblings have. Sure there is a romantic aspect to this book, but that isn't what it's focused on. Then there was the fact that the plot was unique! I was surprised at what was happened throughout the whole book and that doesn't normally happen. I won't say too much about what happens in the book because I don't want to ruin it for anyone hoping to read this book. What I will say is that the author blended different mythological elements together in a way that really worked.

The romantic aspect to this book disappointed me a little, but I can't complain because that's not what this book was about. There was a lot going on in this book that you wouldn't expect!

I can honestly say that I can't wait for the next book in this series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Intangible.