MizzSandie's Reviews > What Would Your Character Do?: Personality Quizzes for Analyzing Your Characters

What Would Your Character Do? by Eric Maisel
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What Would Your Character Do?.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) I love these books you read/want to read. You're obviously dedicated and an academic. I am so jealous, because I sometimes wish I was that passionate about my art.

message 2: by MizzSandie (last edited Mar 18, 2012 12:05PM) (new) - added it

MizzSandie Mel (Tattie Bogle #2!) wrote: "I love these books you read/want to read. You're obviously dedicated and an academic. I am so jealous, because I sometimes wish I was that passionate about my art."

I'm glad you enjoy them and do not feel 'spammed' or go 'UGH' :)
I have a certain love for some non-fiction areas, and this site is so dangerous because the more books I add the more recommendations they send me of books I wanna read too. It's neverending :) Part of the frustration of being a book-lover is just not having enough time to read all the books you want ;)

This new infatution I have with books on writing doesn't really have anything to do with my academic education, (the books on 'narrative therapy' on the other hand are related to my thesis subject) it's just a hobby and interest and preparation into the book that I have had in my mind for YEARS now, that keeps growing in there, and that I will actually write down, someday, when my busy life allows me to.

I am passionate and very dedicated to the things (and people) I love, and I have a hunger for knowledge, about a lot of things and a curiosity for others :) so my 'to read' list will just keep growing and growing and growing... :)

Mel (who is deeply in love with herself) I know what it's like when you want to read more books than you can in the time you have. :(
I wish I could spend all day, every day just reading books, without having to go out and buying or borrowing them. If I had one wish, I'd wish for that.
It's really cool that you're preparing yourself for a book. Not many people do, and it's often evident in their quality of writing. When my Soc teacher realised my talent in writing, he recommended On Writing by Stephen King. Have you read it? Apparently, it's one of the msot helpful books for budding writers. (I wouldnt be surprised if it was already on your to-read list, though ;))

Aw, Sandie--it's fantastic that your list will keep on growing and growing and growing...that's the sign of a true lover of books. You just keep on adding to that list, girl!

(I think what I fear most of old age/death is not being able to read anymore. What a scary thought, huh?)