Cyndi Tefft's Reviews > The Marriage Bargain

3919989
Mar 17, 2012

bookshelves: romance, contemporary
Read from March 17 to 18, 2012

This was a cute, fun read. The writing was great, the characters were well fleshed out and easy to relate to, and dang! That cover is hot hot hot. *licks lips*

The plot was predictable, but that didn't interfere with my enjoyment of the story. I will admit that there were a couple of places where we were in Nick's head and he thought things that didn't smack of "guy" (as I imagine men to think- figure that one out!), but all in all, this was a great book.

Go Mets!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Marriage Bargain.

Comments (showing 1-5)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 5: by Anum (new) - added it

Anum hey will u plz tell me from where could i read this novel "the marriage bargaiin"
in my browser

Cyndi Tefft I read it on my Nook-- BN.com link: http://bit.ly/zlCyxl

message 3: by Anum (new) - added it

Anum but i want to read this novel on my browser so do u have any idea about that there is any online websites avaliable on the internet where could i read this novel will u tell me plz!

message 2: by Liz (new) - rated it 5 stars

Liz Pelletier Arum - Cyndi was kind enough to point out your question to me. You can read it in your browser if you install kindle's reading app on your computer (free) or the nook computer app (free), or you can also go to www.booksonboard.com and purchase a pdf of the book to read on your computer. Hope this helps!
Thanks!