K. L.'s Reviews > Need You Now

Need You Now by Beth Wiseman

U_50x66
Apr 03, 12

Read in March, 2012

Beth Wiseman, known for her best-selling Amish genre fiction, is applying her storytelling skills to contemporary fiction with admirable results. The popular author writes fearlessly with the stresses and struggles that are an inevitable part of a marriage and raising children. She doesn't shy away from letting the characters in this book face some problems and challenges. I think many readers will be able to relate to this book, and be comforted by the fact that they are not the only ones who struggle.
Wiseman doesn’t sugarcoat things, but deals honestly with at the challenges of marriage and raising a family, and the issues that arise in even “good” families and loving marriages. The authentic characters she creates must deal with both joy and pain, but the book as a whole is hopeful. I predict this project will greatly expand Wiseman’s already large and enthusiastic fan base.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Need You Now.