Paras Allana's Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

Mar 17, 12

bookshelves: book-club, humorous, young-adult, would-reread, 2012-release
Read on March 17, 2012

3.5 stars actually.

This book warms your heart and saddens it, it philosophize things and its not cheesy in a cheesy way. I have not read any other books from this writer but may be I will. There is no way to not to like the characters, mostly because of their humanity, and their humor.

Quotes Paras Liked

John Green
“As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars

John Green
“There are infinite numbers between 0 and 1. There's .1 and .12 and .112 and an infinite collection of others. Of course, there is a bigger infinite set of numbers between 0 and 2, or between 0 and a million. Some infinities are bigger than other infinities. A writer we used to like taught us that. There are days, many of them, when I resent the size of my unbounded set. I want more numbers than I'm likely to get, and God, I want more numbers for Augustus Waters than he got. But, Gus, my love, I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity. I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days, and I'm grateful.”
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars