Kerry sullivan's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Mar 17, 2012

bookshelves: paranormal, vampires, badboys, read-again, romance
Read from June 27 to 28, 2012

This book was reviewed for Musings of a bookworm

I have waited a long time for this book... When it was announced that the author was starting a new series with Vlad as the protagonist I will admit to doing a bit of a happy dance and then haunted the authors website for any snippets of info I could get. So as soon as I could I had this on pre-order and then once it arrived I devoured it cover to cover. I loved that it was written from Leila point of view and was really her story and what a story we get. This one really sets the stage for the next few books, and I really look forward to finding more out about Vlad and his deal. In the Night Huntress books we find out little bit and pieces about him and we know he is very powerful in his own right so to have the chance to expand on that is just fantastic. At the end of this book we are left with lots of questions and I cant wait to get some of them answered in book 2, this first book has me hooked I want to know if Leila will get what she wants and I am so looking forward to the journey that quest will takes us on so roll on book 2!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

09/15/2016 marked as: read