Chloe's Reviews > Lovesick

Lovesick by Tonya Hurley

Apr 28, 2012

bookshelves: books-i-have
Read from March 20 to 25, 2012

Okay, I was wrong about my interpretation of the book's summary. I really thought Charlotte would fall inlove in her project, probably on someone alive..and troubled. When I met Eric in the first few chapters, I really thought he was only a temporary love interest for Charlotte. So while reading, I keep on expecting some new guy to suddenly pop out. Well, Some new HOT guy did suddenly popped out,only he wasn't for Charlotte but for a changed Petula. Finally discovering that Eric was already 'the one' for Charlotte, it didn't upset me, not at all, because I liked Eric very much from the start with his cool attitude and his sweetness (nothing very cheesy). Speaking of new characters, I didn't think I would hate a book character so much besides Maddy. But Darcy really got into my nerves. Well, figures, she was being impersonated by Maddy. So yeah, I guess I still haven't hate
a book character so much besides she-devil Maddy. The ending was really great, there were no questions left unanswered and everyone had an ending..except jerky Josh but who cares?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lovesick.

03/19/2012 page 34
11.0% "Heh, I remember when I first thought this was the first book :) I think Eric is really great and all but I can't shake off the feeling that Charlotte will meet someone 'better' for her, perhaps someone alive.."