Our Abiko's Reviews > 2:46: Aftershocks: Stories from the Japan Earthquake

2 by Jake Adelstein

Mar 20, 12

Read in March, 2011

To write a review of this book would be highly pointless, coming from me, the editor. I will say this though, it's still worth a read. And if you still give a crap about Japan and its predicament one year on, try reading my latest anthology, Reconstructing 3/11, available as a kindle book from Amazon. This time, it's a bit different, it's eight chapters of 3,000 or so words each, by eight folk with insights into what really happened and what has been left undone. And yes, I did shamelessly give my own books five stars. They are quite good, you know.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 2.

message 1: by Our (new) - rated it 5 stars

Our Abiko It would be bad form to rate one own's book, so shall decline.

Katsura Katsura no but there are so many authors on it! rate if you want to!

message 3: by R.J. (new) - added it

R.J. Heald As you are the editor and you are selecting the best/ most thought-provoking stories I think it's entirely legitimate :)You are rating the stories rather than the book.

message 4: by Our (new) - rated it 5 stars

Our Abiko R.J. wrote: "As you are the editor and you are selecting the best/ most thought-provoking stories I think it's entirely legitimate :)You are rating the stories rather than the book."

Thank you! There are things I'd do differently now, but you can't go back and we all did the best we could. I'm proud of what we achieved. Thanks for the comment.