Jenny - TotallybookedBlog's Reviews > Sweet as Sin

Sweet as Sin by Inez Kelley

Mar 16, 2012

bookshelves: adult
Read in January, 2012

This was a pretty dark book which I wasn't expecting.

I thought this book was amazing. It was so emotional and seeing John deal with his demons had me riveted and I had to read in one sitting.

John is hot and sexy, but there were times he tried my patience and I wanted to slap him.

This is also a fun and sexy book as well as extremely emotional and one I won't forget.

5 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet as Sin.

Stacia (the 2010 club) I was about to comment, "I've never heard of this book," then realized I had already shelved it as to-read...over 200 books ago. I guess my memory is failing me.

What's dark about the book?

message 2: by Sali (new) - added it

Sali ummmm ok have i read this ??? i know i was suppose too lol

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog I don't know but if you haven't then you should....like....soon.....

Amanda Merkord I'm 74% through this book and I'm truly having a hard time... my emotions are going crazy.. I almost don't want to read it any more!! Its breaking my heart

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Amanda wrote: "I'm 74% through this book and I'm truly having a hard time... my emotions are going crazy.. I almost don't want to read it any more!! Its breaking my heart"

Keep going Amanda! It will be worth it. It is a hard read at times that's for sure.

Amanda Merkord I finished it!! WOW!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog and?? Did you enjoy it? That's not a really a good word to describe it but you know what I mean.
It was a good book.
Will go and look at your review
Have you read Knight Amanda? That's a good book!

Amanda Merkord I did like it.. I haven't written a review but I think I need to :-) yes I read Knight right before!! Loved that book!! Any suggestions on a book I should read now?

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog I'm not sure what you've read but here are a few rec's

Rock Hard and Backstage Pass by Olivia Cunning

How to Kill A Rock Star Tiffanie De Bortollo

Effortless/Thoughtless S C Stephens and also Collision Course and It's All Relative by her.

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire

Rock Me Cherie Lynn

Slammed and Point of Retreat Colleen Hoover

Flat Out Love Jessica Park

Anything by Kristen Ashley!!!

I'm guessing though you've probably read most of these??

message 10: by Sali (new) - added it

Sali omg jen i dont think i have !!! i know i downloaded the sample but god knows where it went & y i didnt read it ????? i remember the cover & everything . why didnt i read it ????

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Sali wrote: "omg jen i dont think i have !!! i know i downloaded the sample but god knows where it went & y i didnt read it ????? i remember the cover & everything . why didnt i read it ????"

ummmmm because you caught the 1 Click Jenny disease and now have far too many books on Princess Fancy Pants that you can't keep track??? hahaha

Amanda Merkord I've read all them but the two by Olivia Cunning!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog geez, we have the same reading taste lol

Amanda Merkord Lol yes we do...