Jimmmunchel's Reviews > 15 Seconds

Jul 11, 12

Read in July, 2012

TOP NOTCH ESCAPISM!, July 11, 2012
By Jim Munchel
This review is from: 15 Seconds: A Novel (Hardcover)
A few years ago when THE BLUE ZONE by Andrew Gross was released my family was going through a very rough time concerning a close family member's death. All I can say is reading Mr. Gross's novel allowed me to escape for a small period of time from the reality that was my world..
I tried reading various novels and nothing held my attention till THE BLUE ZONE.
Given that ability to redirect my mind I have made an effort to read all of his thrillers since.
15 SECONDS,no exception!
Extremely fast paced and mind blowingly plotted, 15 SECONDS does what it sets out to do. Derail your imagination!

The reader is front and center as Dr. Henry Steadman, visiting Jacksonville,Fl. to speak at a regional conference is stopped for a routine traffic violation..minutes pass and suddenly a cop is shot dead and Henry who witnessed the killing...is accused of the crime and a trophy shelf of other trails of bloodshed.

15 SECONDS is so layered with plot twists ...a deep rooted review is impossible.....unless one wants to give away well a plotted ending...
Mr. Gross's characters are basically 'everymen' and 'women' whom one minute they are living their lives unsuspectingly and a few seconds later life changing ramifications jolt them off course..
Just sit or stand or lie back and savor this great summer read!

Jim Munchel
Co-Manager Books
Books A Million/Harrisburg, Pa.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 15 Seconds.