Anna's Reviews > Infamous

Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Mar 20, 12

bookshelves: young-adult, reviews
Read in March, 2012

Nick Gautier is trying to stay out of trouble, keep his head above the water. He's trying hard, majoring in survival. But when you live in his world that's kind hard, especially when you have a father for a demon who wants you dead.

I loved this story. Infamous is a great read. It is wonderfully fast-paced. Nick keeps finding trouble, but really none of it's his fault. He can't help that he attracts it due to his nature. A plus with this installment is that quite a few questions were answered. I also loved seeing Thorn and Bane make an appearance. Chronicles of Nick is very much a prequel as it is an extension of The Dark-Hunter series. A world that is always changing and ever expanding. Kenyon does a fantastic job of keeping things fresh and leaving the reader wanting more.

Infamous is narrated by Holter Graham. When I first listened to him read a Dark-Hunter book I didn't care for the voice too much, but he as grown on me. One of my favorite characters, Simi makes another appearance and Mr. Graham, surprisingly does a perfect Simi. This audio also includes an interview with Holter Graham.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Infamous.