Diana Leigh's Reviews > Immersed in Pleasure

Immersed in Pleasure by Tiffany Reisz

May 11, 12

Read from March 16 to May 10, 2012

IMMERSED IN PLEASURE is another captivating tale from Tiffany Reisz! I love that this story is told from a male point-of-view. It begins as Derek Prince is telling his two friends about his provocative encounters with Xenia, one of the Manhattan Mermaids. These gorgeous mermaids work at a private club called Fathoms, entertaining society’s elite. There’s one strict rule they must follow – Fathoms’ mermaids must remain virgins. Derek is enchanted by Xenia, and she is equally taken with him. But Fathoms is her life, and she must stay pure to remain a part of that world. But how can a red-blooded male stay satisfied with a seductive virgin?

This was a short but sensual and beautifully written story. I wasn’t sure what to except after reading the blurb, and I had to read many pages in before I could tell if these were real mermaids or not! Tiffany Reisz keeps you on your toes. Even though this book is about a man and his virgin love interest, there are plenty of steamy scenes to heat up the pages.

One secondary character that really caught my eye was Kingsley Edge, the powerful man who owns Fathoms and many other exclusive clubs around Manhattan. I’d love to know more of his story…

IMMERSED IN PLEASURE is very loosely tied to Ms. Reisz’s other story SEVEN DAY LOAN, but if you blink, you might miss the connection.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immersed in Pleasure.