Stephenie M's Reviews > Showoff

Showoff by Gordon Korman

F 50x66
Mar 21, 12

Griffin Bing is back and has even more trouble to deal with.This time he had not gotten in to trouble. It was Luthor the doberman who went berserk at a dog show and was accused of ruining the career of national three-time champion. Will Griffin find a way out of this mess?Apparently he has to win the top prize to avoid losing his friend Savannahs doberman.While Savannah is weeping Griffin is at work planing to save Luthor from the pound.Have you ever wondered if you can train a beast well that is what Griffin is dealing with.Can Griffin train Luthor to be best dog in show?

Griffin is though of as bad or attention seeking.Savannah is though of as caring or loving.Those are both wrong.Savannah is only like that with animals.She is like the master on animals.Savannah does not tolerate animal featured shows like circuses or dog shows.Griffin on the other hand is none of the things I mentioned before.Even though he seems like an attention seeker he really wants to avoid it during one of his plans in action.They are both very different but have a few similar features like they both like Luthor or they are both confident in Griffin's plans.Personally my favorite character is Savannah because she relates to me I love animals and am always trying to find out more about them.

I recommend this book to people who like animals,action or mystery.The mystery is for finding out if Griffin can train Luthor.The action is for seeing Griffin's plan in action and the last part has gone to the dogs.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Showoff.