Jeannie and Louis Rigod's Reviews > Agony of the Leaves

Agony of the Leaves by Laura Childs

Mar 17, 12

Read from March 16 to 17, 2012 — I own a copy

Theodosia Browning and Drayton Conneley are enjoying catering at the new glorious Aquarium's Grand Opening in Charleston, South Carolina. Theo decides to take a break and just look at the large Ocean Wall tank, when to her shock, a man's body, entangled in a large net, falls into her gaze.

Theo is further shocked that the deceased is her former boyfriend, Parker Scully. Was it a dreadful accident, or even something more sinister?

Detective Tidwell, no stranger to the owner of The Indigo Tea shop and crimes she has solved, answers Theodosia's tormented call.

Amidst the glamor of the world of wealthy charity sponsors, the smells and flavors of fine teas and foods, we are treated to a marvelously crafted murder mystery, where the suspects are many. You will enjoy the surprise twists and glimpse into the future of the series as well.

I thoroughly loved this book as I always do. I will also try some of the delicious recipes and ideas found in the rear of the novel.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Agony of the Leaves.

03/16/2012 page 1