Kurara's Reviews > Out of Sight, Out of Time

Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter

Jun 07, 12

bookshelves: reviews
Read in March, 2012

Out of Sight Out of Time(by Ally Carter), is by far my favorite book in the Gallagher Girl series. With it's many twists and turns,there is no boring chapter in the whole book. I also liked how subtle the recap of the other four books was. This book made me feel every emotion that a good book should make you feel- happy, a LITTLE sad,a LITTLE confused, proud, a LITTLE angry,a LITTLE annoyed, and a LITTLE scared.
OSOT is her best book yet.

Constructive feedback: This book was MUCH different than the others. I picked it up for a light, happy, daring, read-but that's not what I got. This book(compared to the others) was much darker, scarier, and sadder. It wasn't that I couldn't handle it(cause I totally could) it's that it took me my such a surprise that I found it more scarier and sadder than it should be. So my warning to you is- that it is not like the other books in the series- don't read it if you CAN'T STAND a book that makes you feel scared and sad. In my option though I thought those emotions made it the book I love. I just wish I would have had a heads up.

The day you start reading this book will probably be the day you finish it :)

My real rating: Four and a half stars.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of Sight, Out of Time.

Quotes Kurara Liked

Ally Carter
“Of course. Because at the Gallagher Academy, "precautions" usually equals "voluntary shock therapy.”
Ally Carter, Out of Sight, Out of Time

Ally Carter
“Life is classified. There is always so much that goes unsaid.”
Ally Carter, Out of Sight, Out of Time

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Anna Huynh THX! well written! ;) thx 4 the heads up!!

Kurara ty!