Laura's Reviews > Chicken Soup for the Soul: Living Catholic Faith: 101 Stories to Offer Hope, Deepen Faith, and Spread Love

Chicken Soup for the Soul by Jack Canfield

Mar 17, 2012

bookshelves: catholic, essays, nonfiction, short-stories, biography-autobiography-memoir
Read from March 16 to 17, 2012

I wanted some light Lenten reading and I found it.

I'd just learned that there was a Chicken Soup book specifically for Catholics and I saw from reviews on Amazon that this book didn't contain any previously published materials. It took me a couple of trips to Barnes and Noble to get a copy but it was well worth it.

As usual, the stories had me crying at 1AM. Every time I begin a Chicken Soup book, I tell myself that I'll read one or two then think about each one. Instead, I end up reading the whole thing as quickly as possible, marking off favorite cartoons, quotes, and stories to re-read later.

I highly recommend this book... Heck, I highly recommend all Chicken Soup books! Someday I'm going to go through with my promise to myself to use them in class.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Chicken Soup for the Soul.