Melissa's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

5619527
May 25, 2012

bookshelves: top-10-tbr-list, ba-author, heart-wrenching, favorites, need-to-review, multiple-reads, own, romance, pretty-covers, up-all-night-reading
Read on May 25, 2012

Oh man I need days to write a review for a book that took me hours to read.
36 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

Quotes Melissa Liked

Tammara Webber
“His jaw clenched. "Okay, so I guess trying to let you down easy was a bad idea--"

"This is your idea of letting me down easy? Breaking up with me so you can screw other girls? Without feeling guilty? Are you serious?"

"As a heart attack."

The last thing I thought before I picked up my econ textbook and hurled it at him: How can he use such a piece-of-shit cliche in a moment like this?”

Tammara Webber
“Minus my relationship with Kennedy, I had no automatic invitation to Greek Parties or events, though Chaz and Erin could invite me to some stuff since I fell under the heading of acceptable things to bring to any party: alcohol and girls.

Awesome. I'd gone from independent girlfriend to party paraphernalia.”

Tammara Webber
“Damn Kennedy. Damn him, damn him. It would serve him right to see me with someone like Lucas. Someone so different, but equally hot. More so, if I started calculating details.”

Tammara Webber
“Sisters in solidarity and all that shit.”

Tammara Webber
“If someone had asked, "How does this compare to kissing Kennedy?" I would have answered, "Who?”

Tammara Webber
“We talked--recent history only--and Lucas relayed the story of how Francis came to be his roommate. "He showed up at the door one night, demanding to be let in. Napped on the sofa for an hour, then demanded to be let out. It turned into a nightly ritual, with him staying longer and longer, until at some point I realized he'd moved in. He's basically the most brazen squatter ever.”

Tammara Webber
“Unfortunately, the coughing drew her attention. "Are you dying or something?" she asked, affecting a perfect sneer as I shook my head. "Well, hacking up a lung out in public isn't all that attractive--just sayin'."

My face flamed, but then Benji leaned up and spoke around me. "Um, giving half the class an exhaustive summary every Monday morning--in lurid detail--of how much of an alcoholic skank you are? Isn't all that attractive either. Just sayin'.”

Tammara Webber
“I wanted to tell you that I just--I miss you. And maybe that sounds ridiculous--like we barely know each other, but between the emails and texts and... everything else, I felt like we did. Like we do. and I miss--I don't know how else to say it--I miss both of you.”

Tammara Webber
“Lucas: I wanted to talk to you after class, but you disappeared.

Me: I have another class right after. One of those profs who stops talking, stares at you and waits until you get to your seat if you're late.

Lucas: I would probably just walk to my seat even slower. ;)”

Tammara Webber
“Love is not the absence of logic
but logic examined and recalculated
heated and curved to fit
inside the contours of the heart”

12.0% "Mmm mmm mmmmmm :)" 1 comment
05/25/2012
16.0% "Holy freaking freak. This woman knows how to write!!!!"
05/25/2012
31.0% "Wonder if the hubbs would consider getting a lip ring, some tats & changing his name to Lucas. Kidding." 3 comments
80.0% "Grrrrrrrrrrr"
05/25/2012
100.0% "I LOVE Tammara Webber so freaking much."

Melissa Yay!

Melissa I know!!

message 3: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Double YAY, this sounds so good!

Stephenie That wasn't just amazeballs it was awesomesauce amazeballs! You are entirely too cute for your own good!

Bethany Lyke RIGHT????!!! I felt the same exact way!!!