Aine Massie's Reviews > A Helping of Love

A Helping of Love by Andrew  Grey

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: romance, m-m, m-m-romance, disabled-lead
Read in March, 2012

Once again, Andrew Grey has brought us a story of love, compassion, and triumph. For any that know me, you all know that I just adore Andrew’s books (Range, Bottled Up, Of Love especially), so it shouldn’t surprise you that I have been eagerly awaiting the release of A Helping of Love.

A Helping of Love is the third book in the Of Love series by Andrew Grey. I was immediately drawn into the lives of Peter and Russ. As always, Andrew’s writing held my attention (considering I finished it in one evening, just don’t ask how late I stayed up) living up to both the passion and conflict I expect from his works.

Continuing to centre around the lives and loves of Cafe Belgie, we find that plans for a new restaurant are underway. Russ will be head chef and manager for Acropolis, a Greek restaurant. Peter is the supplier that comes it to help set everything up and sparks fly. Unfortunately, Russ is in an abusive relationship and Peter, having been hit by a drunk driver three years ago, is wheelchair bound and assumes Russ only sees the chair, not him. Don’t be to down on Peter though, he’s, mostly, gotten used to not being seen so it’s no surprising that he assumes it this time.

Thankfully, Russ, with the help of his friends at the restaurant, gets wise and breaks free of the ‘ex’. That’s really the main focus of A Helping of Love . . . Each man has to learn to see himself as worthy of love and be strong enough to reach for what he wants.

The passion and sex are HOT and the sensuality and love are something to aspire to. As always, if you love a great M/M read, A Helping of Love is a MUST read! No one bring romance, triumph, and sensuality together quite like Mr. Grey.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Helping of Love.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Nikko Damn!! I just can't wait!! I just bought it!! =)

Aine Massie Totally worth the buy! Happy reading