FlibBityFLooB's Reviews > Rent

Rent by Jonathan Larson

Mar 15, 12

bookshelves: piano-books-or-sheet-music

RENT is one of my favorite musicals, but most of the arrangements for easy piano in this book were horrible. There were a handful that were acceptable (for example SEASONS OF LOVE). However, most of them didn't sound like the music and were full of one finger notes repeating over and over.

I don't recommend this book. It's a shame. I really do love the musical. I just wish I could play the music in fond remembrance. Oh well.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rent.

Justin Silva This wasn't a piano book, it was a book about the production along with the script. There were no sheet music anywhere in this book. You must be thinking of another book.

FlibBityFLooB Justin - the edition I reviewed is the rent easy piano book. For some reason, people combined the editions on goodreads to represent the same book, but they really should be separated.

Justin Silva Oh, alright I see! It was weird because when I originally commented I was on the book I have page and then when you commented back I clicked on it and it showed the easy piano book page. Hm.