Riley Redgate's Reviews > Divergent

Divergent by Veronica Roth

U_50x66
Mar 15, 12

Divergent was GREAT. I enjoyed it to the point that I don't want to lower its average by rating it 4 stars, so I'm leaving it un-rated because I can't give it a 4.5. Argh, Goodreads! XD

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Divergent.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Divergent is thee type of book you just can't put down. It makes you wonder how our world would be like if factions actually existed. Even though it interesting it's not a book I would read twice. Apparently the sequel is coming out - can't wait!

message 2: by Riley (last edited Mar 15, 2012 06:57PM) (new) - added it

Riley Redgate It's so fun and so fast-paced! I would commit actual felonies to get my hands on Insurgent, hahah. ^_^

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Riley wrote: "It's so fun and so fast-paced! I would commit actual felonies to get my hands on Insurgent, hahah. ^_^"

SO WOULD I anything and everything to read Insurgent before anyone else !! I swear if the factions existed i would be dauntless or eurudite !! but then maybe i might be divergent myself :P

message 4: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate Lol, I would probably end up being Candor. XD I'm way too much of a wimp for Dauntless, unfortunately...

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahaha nah i'm brave, brave enough to jump off a moving train...i hope. Candor huh? talkative?

message 6: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate Not particularly talkative. Just, er, blunt. Yay uncomfortable honesty! :D

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahahaha uncomfortable honesty? and hmm im blunt too thats why i think i would be divergent but if not i would defintely be dauntless. so yeah dauntless it is..maybe i should practice the train stunts :P jokes jokes !!

message 8: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate NOOOO Alas, poor Viny! I knew her well. through Goodreads. for a couple hours.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hahhaha i was successful at the train jumping :P so thus viny lives :D see i told you i was made for dauntless :) omg !! how do you know my name?

message 10: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate ...cause it says at the top of your messages? XD

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i just realized, my friend told me and i was like omg now he probably thinks im really dumb, but let me assure you member of candor i am very intelligent :)

message 12: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate HAhaha rest assured it's all good. I am also a female Riley by the way.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

hahahah awkward. sorry i didn't realise. but then again since you can change your name when you are initiated into a new faction i shall be known as vin :) not viny :) what about you?

message 14: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate Well, Riley's a pen name so I've already got my rename. Yay! (my real name is long and ethnic and baffling)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

is it so? now i am curious as to what your real name may be :) anyway fellow candor are you ready for the war euridite has planned?

message 16: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate I WAS BORN READY. I shall defeat them by sheer force of will.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

and i shall defeat them by sheer force :) thought will will be in there somewhere 2 !! OH MY GOD -- how awesome is Four ??

message 18: by Riley (new) - added it

Riley Redgate MMMMMMG DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED *in love*

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

lol same !! thing is his sooooo mysterious and cute and i dont know his just so awesome !! ^.^
they should make a movie :P