Leonela Serrano's Reviews > Where It Began

Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler

Mar 15, 2012

Read from April 28 to 30, 2012

This story is about Gabby Gardiner. She wakes up in the hospital because she was found with car keys over hands with her head bashed up and the car rammed in a tree. She has a 3 1/2 hour time gap where she doesn't remember anything. She spends 3 months in the hospital recovering and getting ready to fight against the people who want to put her in juvie. Her boyfriend begins to hang out with our girls since his mom days that he can't be with gabby since it would be against his probation. She believes him nd begins to hang out its her friend Jermey. Who then shows her pictures of what had happened they night. It shows that Hher boyfriend, Billy Nash ( I'm talking about the guy who she calls with and IMs with at night) was drunk out. Out her in the car without her consent and drove straight into a tree. Smashing his car and making her loose her me out since they did not put her set belt on. All the charges against her gets relaxed and she transfers to an art school in Italy.
This book was well written and I could believe that everything in the story was true.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Where It Began.